Certified Stress & Wellness Consultant .. SWC(c)
Fourteen Weeks Online Certification Training
Canadian Institute of Stress & Hans Selye Foundation .. with .. Vital Corporation Inc.
Career success factors in SWC(c) training
BENEFITS from certification as a SWC(c) graduate
♦ When your client expects to see Results … meaningful & sustainable results ♦
1. Results for clients 1 (applied focus): Each principle & tool you learn systematically links you to a step-by-step evidence-based action plan customized to meet each client’s unique needs. While academically first-rate, SWC training is NOT “academic”. It’s priority is to create the results your client values … corporate or personal.
2. Results for clients 2 (win-win outcome metrics in Change Management): The Institute’s unique Win-Win Problem Solving [WWPS] methods double improvements in staff productive wellbeing by detecting and reducing impacts of Lose-Lose Stressors in the changing work process. Win-Win Problem Solving improves metrics of both (a) staff stress, satisfaction, and relationships at work, and of (b) operating costs including work performance / cycle time / rework time, sales, customer retention and key talent turnover. In short, WWPS enables corporate change objectives to succeed more fully, more quickly and more systematically.
3. Results for clients 3 (science base): SWC services are evidence-based in 38 years’ R & D evaluation of results achieved by Institute clients … credible results grounded in pre-/post-service research and, where applicable, in benchmarking against a workplace’s matched control groups.
4. Results for clients 4 (the M Factor): Many wellness programs under-perform .. in behavioral & fiscal results .. since participant motivation quickly evaporates [Rand Corporation report, May 2013]. SWC’s learn diagnostic & process tools to activate then sustain this missing link, the M Factor … deeply rooted Motivation.
5. Be guided by the Institute’s 5-D Client Service Process: Discovery .. Diagnostics .. Decisions .. Design .. Delivery .. creating high-ROI results with each client.
6. [For independent consultants] Ensure your “passive revenue / annuity income” stream by integrating Institute online diagnostic and e-learning tools within your mix of client service tools.
7. The practice-focused curriculum is evidence-based and led by A+ instructors integrating academic depth with extensive practitioner experience (workplace consulting & training, and one-to-one coaching).
8. By Week 6 in your training, you will begin to cultivate your SWC market. Confidently market your own SWC practice on graduation.
9. Target your marketing to high-yield clients already in your niche network … those most likely to purchase your SWC services in the near term.
10. Leverage your early successes as an SWC to motivate and focus B2B and B2C marketing.
11. Prepare to earn-as-you-learn. All class assignments are targeted by each student to attract their top priority prospective clients.
12. Have no-charge access to consultation with your Institute SWC instructor for six months following graduation.
13. Reach a wider spectrum of coaching clients as you promote your Personal Wellness Plan coaching service in its 2-hour start-up format and in its expanded formats providing client results in six 1-hour coaching sessions.
14. Offer training designs targeting high-demand topics for today’s change-challenged workplaces including: mastering stress, change and uncertainty; employee engagement and work satisfaction; work~life harmony; plus our motivationally deeply rooted programs, including: (1) the Power Pattern™ for on-the-job executive fitness and performance, and (2) Nutrigenics™ for lasting weight control.
ADVANTAGES compared to other stress & wellness certification training
♦ When your client expects a step-by-step confident Roadmap to promised results ♦
1. Coaching and training methods focused by the Institute’s science-based (a) Body Age VQ Program™ findings personalized Rx keyed to each person’s StressType™ profile; and by (b) Making Change Successful, not Stressful™ energizing success in corporate change strategy .. improving productive wellbeing on-the-job in staff and in teams.
2. Training and coaching solutions are equally applicable for public or private sector clients.
3. Strategies and methods taught are both step-by-step systematic as well as flexibly effective in diverse cultures, including Japan, Saudi Arabia, India, Argentina, Spain, Mexico as well as other Western countries.
4. Strong appeal to motivations-to-buy in today’s senior executives as well as at the frontlines plus in HR or training and staff development functions.
5. All client skills are taught so they have direct on-the-job application, delivering measurable corporate results as well as employee personal mastery.
6. All core SWC skills are learned within a building-block format, building on each other to support a solidly based SWC toolkit of client deliverables.
7. All skills delivered by SWCs are flexibly effective in both personal and work life.
8. Online diagnostic profiles and e-learning directly complement the SWC’s in-person services.
9. Institute proprietary tools improve relationship or work satisfaction by > 30%.
10. Breakthrough strategies with proven tools in such high-priority areas as work~life harmony and employee engagement.
FEATURES of key value to SWC graduates’ career success
♦ When you want best-in-class ROI from the time and tuition you invest in your training ♦
1. Small class size of 12 mature, already experienced fellow students ensures rich all-with-all in-class discussion of their in-practice challenges and solutions.
2. All class assignments are directly focused on each student’s unique priorities for building their practice.
3. Graduates are granted permission to use SWC PPT’s plus exercise, handout and basic diagnostic materials which are copyright to the Institute.
4. All classes are recorded for 24/7 review by students.
5. Classes are scheduled in hours convenient for the working students the Institute serves … from Hawaii, Spain, and New Zealand to Canada, Argentina and Iceland.
6. Students can attend classes from any location in the world having high-speed internet access … office, home or when traveling.
Learn more or apply ♦ Margaret Dopson, M.A.Sc., Director, Distance Training
Tuition ♦ $3800.00 (Cdn) Payable in three installments
Tax deductible in Canada; variable in other jurisdictions
Contact us: email@example.com Please include “Certified SWC” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Certified Stress & Wellness Consultant .. SWC(c)
Copyright All rights reserved